DATA PROTECTION POLICY
The Directorate / Organ of Government of Plásticos Reca SA (hereinafter, the person in charge of the treatment), assumes the maximum responsibility and commitment with the establishment, implementation and maintenance of this Data Protection Policy, guaranteeing the continuous improvement of the person responsible for the treatment with the aim of achieving excellence in relation to compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to data processing personal data and the free circulation of these data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (DOUE L 119/1, 04-05-2016), and Spanish protection regulations of personal data (Organic Law, specific sector legislation and its development standards).
The Data Protection Policy of Plásticos Reca SA rests on the principle of proactive responsibility, according to which the data controller is responsible for compliance with the regulatory and jurisprudential framework that governs said Policy, and is able to demonstrate it before the competent control authorities .
Plásticos Reca SA rests on the principle of proactive responsibility, according to which the controller is responsible for compliance with the regulatory and jurisprudential framework that governs said Policy, and is able to demonstrate it before the competent control authorities.
RECEPTION OF FORM “WORK WITH US”
Who is responsible for processing your data?
In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), the identification details of the company are detailed below:
- Commercial name: RECA plastics
- Corporate name: Plásticos RECA SL
- CIF: A47053228
- Address: Street via 4, (pg ind san Cosme) VILLANUBLA, VALLADOLID
- Telephone: + (34) 983 560 418
- email: i firstname.lastname@example.org
For what purpose will we treat your personal data ?
In accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation, we inform you that we will process your personal data from the contact section to respond to the request made by the user who filled out our “ Contact Form” and from the “Work with us ” to keep your data and if necessary after prior notice share that curriculum for projects that may be of interest.
How long will we have your data?
The personal data collected through the contact forms of the web, emails or tabs of cv shipments, will be kept as long as you decide. At any time you can exercise the rights that the data protection regulations make available to you.
We reiterate that you can always remove your name from our database and the rest of the rights recognized by current regulations by contacting email@example.com
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The interested party gave his consent for the processing of his personal data for one or several specific purposes.
What rights do I have regarding data protection?
We inform you of the possibility of exercising the following rights over your personal data: right of access, rectification, deletion or forgetting, limitation, opposition, portability and withdraw the consent given , for this you can send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In this sense, the person in charge of the treatment will be governed by the following principles that should serve all his staff as a guide and frame of reference in the processing of personal data:
- Protection of data from the design: the person responsible for the treatment will apply, both at the time of determining the means of treatment and at the time of the treatment itself, appropriate technical and organizational measures, such as pseudonymization, designed to effectively apply the principles of data protection, such as data minimization, and integrating the necessary guarantees in the treatment.
- Default data protection: the data controller will apply the appropriate technical and organizational measures with a view to ensuring that, by default, only the personal data that is necessary for each of the specific purposes of the treatment are processed.
- Data protection in the information life cycle: the measures that guarantee the protection of personal data will be applicable during the entire life cycle of the information.
- Legality, loyalty and transparency: personal data will be treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party.
- Limitation of purpose: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and will not be further processed in a manner incompatible with those purposes.
- Data minimization: personal data will be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Accuracy: personal data will be accurate and, if necessary, updated; All reasonable measures will be taken so that personal data that is inaccurate with respect to the purposes for which they are processed are deleted or rectified without delay.
- Limitation of the term of conservation: the personal data will be maintained in a way that allows the identification of the interested parties for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the processing of the personal data.
- Integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in such a way as to ensure adequate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful treatment and against loss, destruction or accidental damage, through the application of technical measures or appropriate organizational.
- Information and training: one of the keys to guarantee the protection of personal data is the training and information provided to the personnel involved in the processing of them. During the information life cycle, all personnel with access to the data will be conveniently trained and informed about their obligations in relation to compliance with data protection regulations.
The Data Protection Policy of PLÁSTICOS RECA SA. Is communicated to all personnel responsible for the treatment and made available to all interested parties.
Consequently, this Data Protection Policy involves all personnel responsible for the treatment, who must know and assume it, considering it as their own, each member being responsible for applying it and verifying the data protection rules applicable to their activity. , as well as identify and provide opportunities for improvement that it deems appropriate in order to achieve excellence in relation to compliance.
This Policy will be reviewed by the Directorate / Organ of Government of Plásticos Reca SA as many times as deemed necessary, to adapt, at all times, to the provisions in force regarding the protection of personal data.